Wow. The folks at FatDoor just built the ward organizer for network-centric decentralized GOTV operations. ...Check it out. Small local groups can emerge and connect. People know this stuff in smaller and more stable communities but in urban areas and highly transitional areas Fatdoor could have an upside for issue organizers.
The core technology is there but they need some field organizers to help them understand the arc of interest, awareness, to conneciton and offline action.
Food for thought....
Link: fatdoor.com (alpha).
ooking for a golf buddy in your neighborhood? Perhaps looking to form a volunteer group in your community? Or, do you have a recommendation to share with your neighbors?
Why wait? Discover new friends in the neighborhood on fatdoor!
How do I use fatdoor?
Signing up for fatdoor is easy!
1. Sign up and claim your profile.
2. Then, you can meet your neighbors, change your personal settings, upload a picture and set your privacy levels.
3. Enhance your profile by adding interests, pictures and posting 'shout outs' to the neighborhood.
4. Connect with your neighbors, family and friends.
5. Join your favorite community groups or create one!
6. Edit anything around the neighborhood (think WIKI)! Review a restaurant, say something nice about your neighbor, and so on.
Use fatdoor to connect you with neighbors, community groups and events around you!